PreRish Tri is producing a premium quality Refractory Nozzle Filling Compound at affordable prices. These Refractory Nozzle Filling Compounds are carefully graded which are also available in customized specifications for steel transfer ladle with slide gate system. Our Refractory Nozzle Filling Compound possesses selected granulometry and high refractories due to which it does not sinter in contact with molten steel at around 1600 degree Centigrade temperature with high ferrostatic head when kept in ladle nozzle well cavity. Due to which it makes NZ free flowing. It comes out freely or with minor oxygen lancing when slide gate is opened. This ensures a very smooth stream from the ladle.
PreRish Tri, Proudly Producing 3 Types of Nozzle Filling Compound (NFC)
- Chromite Base Cr2– Recommended for Mild Steel Production
- Zircon Base Zr – Recommended for Mild Steel Production
- Silica Quartz Base SiO2
Nozzle filling compound is used as a special refractory material in steel mills in Ladle and Tundish moulds for smooth and easy operation. NFC is filled in the cores of ladle and tundish, and being free flowing in nature it ensures trouble free opening of sliding gate in casting operation. High sintering point is the key to successful product performance of Nozzle filling compound.
- Continuous trouble free operations with better free opening ratio
- Easy opening of Sliding Gate reduces breakdown in casting cycle
- High working temperatures eliminates reheating and lancing
- Increase in life of Nozzle blocks and sliding gate
- No pickup in steel improving steel quality
|Minimum Order Quantity||5000 Kilogram|
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bag|