Banking upon the strength of our highly competent and dexterous team of professionals, PreRish Tri has become a pioneer manufacturer, and supplier of Neutral Ramming Mass. Our offered ramming mass is processed by our adept professionals, who make use of the superior quality raw material in conjunction with the industry laid standards & norms. Our offered ramming mass is highly suitable for the induction furnaces. Our range of Ramming Mass is best regarded for remarkable attributes like better functionality, longer lining & patching life, accurate composition, purity and the likes.
The product offers us convenient, fast and simple to use. It has enhanced usage life and is very helpful in increasing the efficiency of the furnace along with lessening the consumption. This special type of ramming mass ascertains a completely safe condition of the steel foundry. Few of its characteristics are small input, corrosion resistance, high impact resistance, and simple on-line maintenance. The other advantages of this neutral mass include that it does not produce water vapors while in use and it can be beneficial in tapping iron directly, without any need to bake once the construction is finished. This feature is very helpful in improving the overall operation rate.
PreRish Tri assures quality standards of international level. In line with this, we also assure optimized performance in small and middle blast furnace iron groove.
- Thermal stability and shock
- Cheapest grade with high performance to corrosion, erosion & abrasion and wears resistance.
- It has High refractoriness
- Ramming Mass has an excellent mechanical strength
- It reduces lining cracks.
- It has a longer life cycle to reach the high efficiency
- This is suitable for all types of metal, reduce porosity & residue of products
- Easy on-line maintenance
- Not produce water vapor in use process
- Neutral ramming mass is widely used in small & middle blast furnace iron groove
- Fine Integration
|Recommended Service Temp oC ( max )||1820 oC|
|Dry Density ( gm/cc ) after drying at 110 oC||2.00gm/cc|
|Maximum Grain Size (mm)||5|
|Al2O3 (%) Min||86.67 %.|
|Fe2O3 (%) Max||0.08%|